Hello and welcome to this site.
I am Rosie Leizrowice and I am a writer, originally from Tel Aviv. If you are wondering how to pronounce my name, Leizrowice rhymes with 'taser snow witch.'
I studied English Communication & Culture, Creative Writing and Film Studies at college, then went on to take an English Language and Literature degree at Southampton University. I am currently on a break from studying to write and travel full time.
I started blogging at 13, writing about style and design. My first site quickly amassed a substantial following and was featured in major publications, including Elle and Style.com. I also worked with PRs for a number of companies (including H&M) to produce social media content.
This is my current site, started in July 2016. I have no particular niche and cover whatever I find interesting- including minimalism, creativity, philosophy, books and more.
You can view my TED talk on creativity here.
At the moment, I am location independent and travel full-time. I speak 5 languages, read 200+ books per year and write thousands of words a day.
Some other stuff:
- I do not accept unsollicited guest posts. I do write guest posts, so if you would like me to write one for your site then contact me below.
- I do not (and never will) put adverts on this site. But I occasionally promote products, if it something I find to be of genuine value. If you would like to send me yours, contact me below.
- However, if you just send me a generic press release, it will get deleted. Same goes for 'I wrote this thing and you should share it.' Seriously, don't do that.
- Looking for a freelance writer? I do that. You can contact me via Angel List or below.
- My media kit (for collaborations and work with brands) can be viewed here.
You can contact me below: