I don't have comments on this site and I don't use social media, so the best way to get in touch is by email. I reply to pretty much all of the emails I receive here within a fortnight.
Whether you have an enquiry, feedback, a request for a post, question, recommendation or just want to say hi, I'd love to hear from you.
(Please read the section below first.)
Please do not:
- Request to guest post on this site or any of the other sites I write for. I don't accept guest posts. It's not personal.
- Ask me to link to your article, website or company.
- Send me random press releases.
- Ask me to republish my posts on your new writing platform.
- Add me to your email list without permission.
- Also, I am very, very, very shy and nearly always say no to speaking requests (be that radio, panels, at events, etc.) As much as I'd love to do it, I'm not a good speaker - feel free to ask but be aware that I'm not the best choice.
Please do send me:
- Questions / topic suggestions / comments / random thoughts / literally whatever is on your mind
- Corrections or clarifications
- Book / music / film / whatever recommendations
- Pictures of your pets (that always makes me day)
- Basically anything which is not trying to sell me something or asking me to help you sell something via this site.
Some other housekeeping-y stuff:
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. (This means that I receive a small commission for anything you buy from a link on this site, at no extra cost to you.)
- I sometimes quote other people's work. This is always in italics and with a clear credit. If you believe I am infringing on any form of copyright, please get in touch.
- You are welcome to quote my work but please credit and it and do not repost an entire essay without my permission. Seriously.
- I sometimes reference people I know in real life. When appropriate, I change identifying details or use composites, in order to respect their privacy.